We recently received a testimonial from patient Eric Davis, for the second time! Airrosti’s Dr. Hillary Owen has made such an impact on his life over the last three years that he felt compelled to share his story with us again.
My journey with Airrosti started about three years ago when I was chosen for a pilot program at work. I was the biggest skeptic out there because of the chronic pain that I had been dealing with for years. So I walked in, or limped in, to see Dr. Owen in Red Oak, Texas, and little did I know how much my life would change that day.
Dr. Owen brought me into her office and began to explain what Airrosti was and how it worked. I explained to her that I was in fact a skeptic since I had already had multiple knee surgeries and was just here as kind of a last resort. Two treatments later, I was training for my first 5K!
This is the second letter that I have written to tell you about my experience with Airrosti because I have seen it change my life that much. While it may seem strange for me to tell you that I am now about 8 weeks out from a knee replacement on that same knee, I wanted to tell you what Dr. Owen and Airrosti have REALLY done for me over the past 3 years.
- I got back my active lifestyle that had been sidelined for the 2 years prior to my first treatment. I played in a basketball league, softball league, signed up for boot camp which I attended for 2 straight years, ran a 5K, 10K, 15K and 8 mile race (all bucket list items), ran a survival race, won four golf tournaments and dropped 30 pounds!
- My kids got their Dad back. I have two young boys, eleven and eight years old now and for the past three years I have been able to run around with them, lay with them and coach their sports teams. I am now the fun, active Dad that I always wanted to be.
- My family got ME back. Vacations were more enjoyable, I was able to push mow my yard, be outside and stand by the grill on a warm summer evening. I can go on walks, go to Disney World, and on and on and on.
- I was able to perform better at work. I do a lot of presentations at work and have to stand for long periods of time. Before Airrosti, this was very difficult for me to do. I would have to take breaks or sit down during presentations.
- I stopped taking so much Ibuprofen!
- I learned about foam rolling!
- I introduced at least 11 people from work to Airrosti who have also seen great results.
How do you place a value on getting your life back for 3 years? What is a year of life worth? $1,000,000 a year, $5,000,000 a year? I would have to say it is absolutely priceless! How can I put a price on all the things I have been able to experience over the past 3 years which I wouldn’t have been able to if it wasn’t for Dr. Owen and Airrosti? I simply can’t! My family can’t.
Even today as I am between appointments with Dr. Owen for an unrelated back issue, I am, and will forever be grateful for what she and Airrosti have done for me. Dr. Owen is so good at this that when she moved from Red Oak to Arlington, I decided to drive an extra 20 minutes just to see her! I am sure there are other amazing doctors on staff at Airrosti, but I am kind of partial to the one who gave me my life back.
Dr. Owen has actually become a recognized household name in the Davis house. Anytime I have an ache, pain or injury, my wife’s first words are always “Time to go see Dr. Owen”.
So even as I face a knee replacement, because I have finally gotten all of the life I can out of this knee, I just want you to know how Airrosti has literally changed my life and given me something that I couldn’t possibly put a price tag on over the last 3 years. I will continue to take advantage of your services even after this chapter in my life is closed.
Thank you so much for what you are doing and for changing my life!
– Eric Davis