We don’t offer jobs. We don’t even offer careers. What we offer is a mission — the chance to be a part of something extraordinary and make a significant difference in the lives of our patients on a daily basis. We are a large group of passionate people dedicated to positively impacting the lives of our patients.
That’s our business strategy. Our reward is that we make a dramatic impact.
We fix pain fast — pain that keeps people from doing what they love most. We help our patients avoid costly and invasive surgeries, help them eliminate the need for prescription medications, and help them avoid lengthy treatment care plans that often only mitigate the symptoms without truly resolving the source of pain.
In short, we give people their lives back.
Our outcomes speak for themselves. 99.7% of patients would refer Airrosti to friends and family. I’ve challenged our staff several times to find a question that 99.7% of people asked will answer “yes” to. You can’t do it.
• We go above and beyond to create an extraordinary patient experience.
• We are committed to clinical excellence and exceptional patient care.
• We help patients get back to doing what they love, quickly.
• We respect our patients’ time and respond promptly.
• We take care of each other.
• We empower our people and patients.
• We passionately pursue our Mission.
• We foster a fun and supportive work environment.
• We are ethical in what we say and do.
• We treat each other with dignity and respect.
• We give back.
• We inspire each other to be great.
• We invest our time, technology and talent to excel in all we do.
• We embrace growth and innovation with a willingness to adapt.