Our Provider of the Month is Dr. Adam Henby! When he’s not climbing mountains or competing in CrossFit, he’s helping patients get back to doing the things they love most. You can visit him at his practice in Amarillo, Texas.
1) Where is your practice?
2) Where are you originally from?
Watkins Glen, NY.
3) How long have you been with Airrosti?
4) Describe your favorite thing about your job.
I like connecting with people and families. I am grateful to be able to be a positive impact in their lives and be someone they can depend on to help them get back to doing what they love to do.
5) Describe your ultimate vacation?
Nepal, among the tallest mountains in the world.
6) What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
That’s a tough one… probably Caddyshack but Young Frankenstein and Dumb and Dumber deserve honorable mentions.
7) What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
I used to eat the gizzards, liver, heart, and turkey neck on Thanksgiving when I was a kid.
8) If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
Pay my bills, bank the rest and probably take a vacation (Nepal?).
9) If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
Relentless… I am super competitive and never give up.
10) What’s your favorite sport?
Golf. I thought I would join the senior PGA… but that didn’t happen. Maybe I can be a caddy in retirement.
11) If you could have any super power, which would you choose and why?
Clairvoyance… so I could win that million dollars.
12) Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
Probably coffee creamer… I just can’t give it up!