Dr. Ana Canelo is one of our Providers based in San Antonio, Texas. She loves coffee, dogs, and helping her patients live pain-free lives. Don’t forget to stop by the south side and pay her a visit!
1) Where is your practice?
Southside of San Antonio.
2) Where are you originally from?
Born in Mexico, moved to Chicago at a young age.
3) How long have you been with Airrosti?
1 year and 4 months.
4) Describe your favorite thing about your job.
I literally love everything about Airrosti. The people I work with are the absolute best, the amazing support I received from day one, and all the opportunities to grow as an ACP and at the same time be able to help so many people live pain-free lives. Airrosti is family, Airrosti is the real deal.
5) Describe your ultimate vacation?
Two-week vacation exploring Spain.
6) What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
7) What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
8) If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
First I will pay off mine and my sister’s student loans, then I will buy land and rescue all the dogs, starting with all the strays here on the south side of the city.
9) If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
Sea SeÑor, with a little sombrero on the “n”. It’s catchy.
10) What’s your favorite sport?
11) If you could have any super power, which would you choose and why?
I would be able to speak to animals, so I can find out if my dog loves me as much as I love him.
12) Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
Coffee… gave it up for lent once. Almost didn’t make it.