We recently caught up with Dr. Brandon Shiflett in the Downtown Seattle area to ask him a few questions. Check out his answers below!
- Where is your practice?
- Where are you originally from?
I’m from Olympia, Wa
- How long have you been with Airrosti?
I’ve been with Airrosti for 2.5yrs
- Describe your favorite thing about your job.
Without a doubt, the best part of my job is improving our patient’s quality of life. It never gets old seeing people get out of pain and to see the energy it gives them. It’s an awesome feeling to positively impact their lives.
- Describe your ultimate vacation?
My ultimate vacation would be to the French Polynesian Islands. I’d surf daily, be lazy on the beach with my fiancé Tessa, and stay in one of the huts over the water. I can’t think of anything better.
- What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
Happy Gilmore. Definitely Happy Gilmore.
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
I’ve tried a grasshopper once…probably wouldn’t try it twice. It’s a little too crunchy for me.
- If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
If I had a million dollars I’d probably take the vacation I mentioned above! Then I would buy a house and upgrade my car.
- If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
I’d name it “I’m lost.” I’d have no clue where I’d be headed or how to get there. Maybe if I had a million dollars I’d hire a captain, seems like money well spent.
- What’s your favorite sport?
My favorite sport is golf, followed closely by basketball and football.
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose and why?
I would love MRI vision. I know it’s cheesy, but it would be cool.
- Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
I couldn’t live without my family and my soon-to-be wife Tessa.