This month we’re featuring Dr. Brittani Young in Ohio! Fun fact, it’s also her birthday month. Read below to learn more about this friendly Airrosti doc.
- Where is your practice?
I currently practice at two locations. I work on site for an employer in Columbus called Battelle two days a week and the other days I work in Upper Arlington.
- Where are you originally from?
I’m an Air Force brat and since my father was in the military we moved quite a bit. I was born in Dayton, OH and spend most of my formative years in Fairborn, OH.
- How long have you been with Airrosti?
Three years in November.
- Describe your favorite thing about your job.
Besides the obvious of getting to help people feel better quickly; I’d have to say getting to know my patients and what they’re most passionate about.
- Describe your ultimate vacation?
All inclusive resort in the Caribbean with no cell or internet service.
- What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Squid or alligator.
- If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
Pay off some debt, get a bigger house, and new car
- If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
Blue Timberlake after my love of the Duke Blue Devils and Justin Timberlake
- What’s your favorite sport?
Basketball, my first love
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose and why?
Time travel. I love history, so I would love to go back in time, or even forward, to experience what life is like during those times.
- Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.