We recently checked in with one of our Seattle area providers, Dr. David Baum, to ask him a few questions. Read his answers to our ice-breaker questions below!
- Where is your practice?
- Where are you originally from?
- How long have you been with Airrosti?
Over 2 years
- Describe your favorite thing about your job.
I have met the most amazing people inside my clinics. Airrosti has the best patients, and it’s a privilege to help them reach their goals. During my time with Airrosti I have been able to help people deal with injury more than I could have ever dreamed.
- Describe your ultimate vacation.
I love to travel! A dream vacation?! I would love to take an extended trip, 2-3 months traveling throughout Southeast Asia. I have always wanted to see Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, and it wouldn’t be too hard to hit Hong Kong on the way too! Maybe I’ll never come back. You’ll find me on the beach.
- What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
Sister Act, obviously!
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Chicken Feet. I guess it’s not so weird, but it’s the best I got.
- If you won a million dollars what would do with it?
Throw a party first! I would then buy all my siblings a new car, pay off their student debt, and put the rest away for a rainy day.
- If you were given a yacht, what would you name it and why?
“Call Me Maybe” because everyone loves Carly Rae Jepsen or “Kidding Me” because if I owned a yacht that’s what I’d be thinking — “You’ve got to be kidding me!”
- What’s your favorite sport?
I’m obsessed with Red Bull cliff diving. It’s literally insane, and I can’t believe people do it.
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose and why?
I already eliminate pain which is pretty awesome, but I would l have to choose telekinesis purely for the jokes you could play on people.
- Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
Community. Awe! Seriously, you all rock my world.