Our Provider of the Month is Dr. Lauren Sattler! Dr. Sattler is a free spirit who loves to help others overcome their injuries and return to their adventures.
1) Where is your practice?
2) Where are you originally from?
3) How long have you been with Airrosti?
4) Describe your favorite thing about your job.
Helping people to continue doing what they love, being their cheerleader and supporting them through pain and injury.
5) Describe your ultimate vacation.
Horse trekking through Mongolia – visiting Lake Hovsgol, the Horidal Mountains, the Darhad Valley, and the Gobi desert.
6) What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
Cleopatra with Elizabeth Taylor.
7) What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
8) If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
I would go horse trekking in Mongolia, then buy land and raise horses on it.
9) If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
“Gypsea” – a play on the title of one of my favorite songs, “Gypsy” by Fleetwood Mac.
10) What’s your favorite sport?
11) If you could have any super power, which would you choose and why?
The ability to fly – I’ve always wanted that feeling of complete freedom.
12) Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
Nature and open spaces.