Meet Dr. Neil Heuker, Airrosti’s March Provider of the Month. Swing by and see him at either of his practices just outside Columbus, OH.
- Where is your practice?
Groveport, and we recently just opened up a second location for me in Westerville which are both suburbs of Columbus.
- Where are you originally from?
I’m originally from Chickasaw which is a very small town in west central Ohio.
- How long have you been with Airrosti?
I started with Airrosti in June of 2016
- Describe your favorite thing about your job.
The best part about working for Airrosti is the results. It’s really satisfying seeing people get better so quickly and allowing them to get back to what they love doing.
- Describe your ultimate vacation?
I would love to go to Europe for a month. It would definitely have to be the fall so that I could experience Oktoberfest in Germany.
- What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
This is a tough one. I’m a huge Entourage fan so that movie was really awesome. But my all-time favorite would probably be Lucky Number Slevin.
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Pig leg soup in Vietnam. I went there for about a week and a half while in chiropractic school and saw/ate many weird things.
- If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
Pay off my student loans and the mortgage. Then buy a new car.
- If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
Boo Boo. It’s my nickname for my wife.
- What’s your favorite sport?
Even though I’m a Cleveland Browns fan, it’s definitely football. These last 19 years have been rough.
- If you could have any super power, which would you choose and why?
Flying would be awesome.
- Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
If I take out the obvious things like friends and family, I would say video games. I’m a nerd at heart.