Meet Dr. Samuel Brinkley, our July Provider of the Month! You can visit him at his practice in Richmond, VA.
1. Where is your practice?
- Where are you originally from?
Warren, PA. A small town in northwestern Pennsylvania on the New York border about an hour east of Lake Erie.
- How long have you been with Airrosti?
- Describe your favorite thing about your job.
The best thing about my job is getting to meet new people and help them get out of pain very quickly so they can get back to their lives and the things they love to do. I also get to work with a great group of people.
- Describe your ultimate vacation?
Three days on a lake in the mountains with my wife and kids, followed by three days at a beach with my wife.
- What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
The Big Lebowski
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
- If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
Pay off my student loans!
- If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
Faux Pas. That was the name of my dad’s sailboat when I was a kid.
- What’s your favorite sport?
Soccer, basketball, and tennis to play. Penn State football to watch. Let’s go PSU!
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose and why?
The ability to stop time. I can always use a few more hours in the day.
- Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
My wife, twins and my dog… and good music!