Our December Provider of the Month is Dr. Seth Myers! As an avid outdoorsman, Dr. Myers knows the importance of staying pain free and takes pride in his ability to help patients get back to what they love most. You can visit him at his practice in Sherman, TX.
1) Where is your practice?
2) Where are you originally from?
3) How long have you been with Airrosti?
I started with the company in October 2017.
4) Describe your favorite thing about your job.
One of my favorite things that is very rewarding is when we are able to help get someone back to doing the things they love, especially if they haven’t been able to do that activity in months or years due to the pain.
5) Describe your ultimate vacation?
Ultimate vacation would probably be getting a beach house with my wife and friends with a CrossFit gym on site and card/board games.
6) What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
I can’t decide so I would have to say it might be a tie between Forrest Gump and Dumb and Dumber. But when in doubt I always resort to just watching The Office.
7) What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
I typically don’t get too crazy with food, so the only thing coming to mind right now is Antelope.
8) If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
I like to think I’m a pretty simple guy, so I would likely just pay off my student loans, buy a house with a little bit of land, and keep working for Airrosti. Oh, and probably get my wife a new car.
9) If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
Threat Level Midnight, because why not?
10) What’s your favorite sport?
Football for sure. I played all through college and even one year of arena football.
11) If you could have any super power, which would you choose and why?
Probably the ability to be invisible, it just seems like it would come in handy more often than some other super powers.
12) Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
Now that I’ve got a kid and another one coming soon I would say they are pretty important to me.