1. Where is your practice?
2. Where are you originally from?
I was born is Sarasota, FL, and have moved 56 times since (only counting places where I lived for more than 3 months)
3. How long have you been with Airrosti?
January of 2020, so I was out of training for a whopping 3 weeks before the Governor shut down Virginia in response to Covid-19
4. Describe your favorite thing about your job.
I love that we have a narrow focus. We specialize in muscle and joint pain, and we do it really well! The results that we get are beyond what I thought was possible, going through school, or in practice before I came to Airrosti!
5. Best food recommendation near your practice’s location.
My wife was trained to cook in Italy, and she loves Marco’s Italian Grill in Ashland!
6. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Pre-injury, I wanted to be the Middle Linebacker for the Oakland Raiders. Post-injury, I wanted to help injured people, like I was helped!
7. What’s one cause you are passionate about?
Helping veterans get out of pain. I was not able to serve my country due to injury, so it is very special to me when I get to serve a patient who was able to serve.
8. Name three things you love to do in your spare time.
Family (my wife, and friends who have become family, the way that the best friends do), Movies, and Football (Go Raiders!)
9. What’s the oddest injury you’ve had and how did it happen?
I had a dislocated elbow while in Chiropractic school after being struck by a car’s sideview mirror.
10. If you could be in any movie, what would it be and why?
Armageddon: epic movie, and I’d get to meet some of my favorite actors, like Bruce Willis and Michael Clarke Duncan
11. What’s a hidden skill or a fact that no one would guess about you?
My father was on Broadway for 25+ years. In my youth, I was on stage quite a bit, and turned down a role that would have gotten me a union card by 19 years old.
12. What’s your favorite sport?
NFL Football, by far!
13. If you could make a difference in the world, what would you be known for?
Developing a carb free bread that tastes amazing!
14. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose and why?
I’d say X-ray vision, but we deal with soft tissue, so I’ll say MRI vision!
15. What is your most treasured possession?
I have a really high quality 3 foot tall Scooby Doo that I have had for over 25 years.
16. Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
My wife, Tiffany. I was alive 14,626 days before I met her, and I don’t want to live another one without her!