Meet Dr. Joshua McCreadie, our May Provider of the Month! You can visit him at his practice in Richmond, VA.
- Where is your practice?
- Where are you originally from?
Bradford, PA. A small town in the northwest part of the state.
- How long have you been with Airrosti?
I started with Airrosti back in October of 2012. I have gotten to enjoy over 5 years with the company, all of which have been in Virginia!
- Describe your favorite thing about your job.
I have a lot of favorite things, but first and foremost is the results. We are able to get people back to doing what the love to do pain free and help them get there quickly. It has been amazing to see how quickly we are able to accomplish this.
- Describe your ultimate vacation?
An around the world cruise. Something where you could get on and off the ship at different ports as you please so you could explore some more areas longer than others. I think I would have to be gone for at least 6 months!
- What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
Rocky (I’m a sucker for an underdog story)
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
This is a tough one. I worked in fine dining for a while so I have eaten a lot of weird things. The weirdest, however, was cricket ice cream the chef attempted once.
- If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
Buy a Tesla and then invest the rest.
- If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
I wouldn’t. I’d convince one of my friends to buy it from me at a deal. It’s always better when one of your friends has a boat.
- What’s your favorite sport?
Golf. I’m kind of addicted to it.
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose and why?
Flying. Think of all the places you could go and the time you would save.
- Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
My family…………and golfing!
[TS-VCSC-Youtube content_youtube=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS_ocESR4KY” video_modest=”true” el_file=””]