Meet our Provider of the Month, Douglas Falke, DC! This month we caught up with him to learn his top restaurant recommendation, what he wanted to be when he grew up, his hidden talent, and more! You can stop by and visit his practice in Nacogdoches, TX, or schedule a telehealth appointment. Visit our location page to find a provider near you or give us a call at (800) 404-6050 to learn more!
1) Where is your practice?
2) Where are you originally from?
3) How long have you been with Airrosti?
Just over 2 years.
4) Describe your favorite thing about your job.
Helping people get out of pain and giving them the tools to be healthier and happier.
- Best food recommendation near your practice’s location.
Clear Springs for the onion rings.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
5) What’s one cause you are passionate about?
Freedom of speech.
6) What do you love to do in your spare time?
I love fishing and being outdoors.
7) What’s the oddest injury you’ve had and how did it happen?
I broke a finger after getting pushed on a rope swing.
8) What’s a hidden skill or a fact that no one would guess about you?
I can read Korean.
9) Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.