This month we caught up with one of our established Airrosti Providers, Dr. Jerry Naum, who has been with us for almost 7 years. Although he loves to travel, we’re glad he found a home with us at Airrosti. Stop by his practice in San Antonio and say hello!
- Where are you originally from?
I am from Grand Blanc, Michigan, which is about an hour north of Detroit.
- How long have you been with Airrosti?
It will be 7 years in May.
- Describe your favorite thing about your job.
I really enjoy the connections and trust built with patients and colleagues. With that, we are able to help people get out of pain and back to their daily routines.
- Describe your ultimate vacation?
A European tour that would last a few months. I would especially like to visit Greece and see the villages where my parents and grandparents were born.
- What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
The Godfather. Part one and two are neck and neck.
- What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
I’ve eaten the root of a cattail when I was young. It tastes like a cucumber.
- If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
After taxes? I would first pay off student loans, then invest some, and finally, have a little fun by going on a nice beach vacation.
- If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
I wouldn’t name it, because I’d sell it and take the cash.
- What’s your favorite sport?
I really enjoy watching any Detroit team, but I could watch any football game.
- If you could have any super power, which would you choose and why?
Teleportation! That way I could travel the world, see friends and family in other states, and go to any sporting event.
- Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
My family and friends.