Say hello to our Airrosti Provider of the Month, Dr. John Cybulski! This Houston native has been with Airrosti for 7 years, and he’s been loving every minute. Stop by and visit him at his office in San Antonio, Texas.
1) Where is your practice?
Oakwell Farms, San Antonio, Texas.
2) Where are you originally from?
3) How long have you been with Airrosti?
4) Describe your favorite thing about your job?
There’s a brief moment right after treatment is finished when the patient realizes they are better. Sometimes it’s a subtle smile, perhaps their eyes light up, and you can tell they just realized they are going to be okay. That’s my favorite.
5) Describe your ultimate vacation?
A quiet beach in Mexico. My wife, a book, some shade, and a cool drink.
6) What’s your all-time favorite movie?
Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark.
7) What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
I ate a shark one time.
8) If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
I would buy some nice things for my wife.
9) If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
This is a tough one, but I’d say ‘Im Knot Shore.’
10) What’s your favorite sport?
11) If you could have any super power, which would you choose and why?
12) Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
My lovely wife.