Our October Provider of the Month is Dr. Travis Moore! He is a huge fan of soccer, adventure, and helping patients get back to doing the things they love most. You can visit him at his practice in Magnolia, TX.
1) Where is your practice?
Magnolia, TX. It is right off Research Forrest Drive and Honey Egypt.
2) Where are you originally from?
I am originally from San Diego, California, but I tell everyone I am the first surfer turned country ever. So, I claim Lee’s Summit, Missouri as home.
3) How long have you been with Airrosti?
I think a little over five years.
4) Describe your favorite thing about your job.
I love impacting people’s lives by helping them overcome things they thought they would have to live with.
5) Describe your ultimate vacation?
My ultimate vacation would be a backpacking hunt through Wyoming, Montana, and Colorado for elk.
6) What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
7) What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Fruity Pebbles and Cinnamon Toast Crunch mixed together.
8) If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
Buy 1,000 acres in Iowa.
9) If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
The S.S. Minnow due to the fact I would probably sink it like they did on Gilligan’s Island. Then I would use the money to buy land somewhere.
10) What’s your favorite sport?
Depends on what day you catch me, but soccer was a huge part of my life for a very long time.
11) If you could have any super power, which would you choose and why?
Super strength. I could run, jump, and more-or-less fly with super strength.
12) Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
My family. My happiness and well-being revolve around them.