Work, fun, and day-to-day activities can take control of the majority of your day. You may feel like with everything going on you have zero time to workout. You can sometimes feel at a loss when it comes to balancing everything, let alone adding in a workout.
It is possible, though. You can manage to get everything done while still making your health and fitness a priority. Below are some tips to help you fit exercise into your daily routine no matter how busy you are.
- Workout Efficiently. Pick a workout you can do virtually anywhere whether you’re traveling, at the office, or getting home late. Ideally, these exercises pack a punch in a short amount of time. Consider trying HIIT, body weigh exercises, or running!
- Do What You Like. If you hate a certain type of workout, like weight lifting, that’s ok. Make it easier on yourself to fit in a workout by doing something you enjoy. Don’t be afraid to try out new things to find something that fits your taste, lifestyle, and personality.
- Commit to a Schedule. By carving out time in your calendar for your workout, you’re making it a priority. Honor that commitment and refrain from scheduling other activities during that time. Remind yourself that you and your health are priority!
- Measure Your Progress. Measuring your activity levels allows you to see exactly how often you workout. You can look back and give yourself kudos! You can also reflect on areas of improvement. Also consider taking progress pictures. Small changes often go unnoticed, but photos a few weeks apart can really show you how far you’ve come.
- Even a Little Counts. Even if you don’t have more than 30 minutes, you can still get in a good workout. Some exercise is better than none! On super hectic days, considering doing a 10 minute HIIT workout or do some quick body-weight exercises between meetings at your desk.
If stiffness or pain has been causing you to skip workouts, visit an Airrosti provider near you. We will pinpoint the cause of your pain and treat it at the source so you’re back to 100% in no time!
Read our Medical Disclaimer here.