Meet our Provider of the Month, Daniel Miller, DC! This month we caught up with him to learn his favorite show to binge-watch, his run-in with the Statue of Liberty, and more! You can stop by and visit his practice in McLean, VA. Visit our website to find a provider near you or give us a call at (800) 404-6050 to schedule an appointment.
- Where is your practice?
- Where are you originally from?
Northern New Jersey about 20 miles outside of NYC.
- How long have you been with Airrosti?
Just over 5 years now.
- Describe your favorite thing about your job.
The fact that I get to help people on a daily basis not only overcome their pain and dysfunction, but to also see them come out stronger and more confident in themselves.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
I actually wanted to be an ER Doctor.
- What’s one cause you are passionate about?
I am very passionate about the mental health issues that is prevalent in our society, especially withing our youth population.
- Name three things you love to do in your spare time.
Do nothing but relax in my screened in porch, go for walks with the dogs, and Binge watch British Crime Dramas.
- What’s the oddest injury you’ve had and how did it happen?
When I was about 12 years old, I was trying to climb up my bookshelf and slipping off of it, managing to cut my forearm on a Statue of Liberty figurine. I still to this day, have the scar of her crown on my arm which looks like a claw mark.
- If you could be in any movie, what would it be and why?
This is a tough one since I am a major movie buff, but just off the top of my head I would say Avatar because who wouldn’t want to be a super humanoid who flies around on a Banshee!
- What’s your favorite sport?
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose and why?
Teleportation as it would be pretty amazing to go anywhere in the world with just a thought!