Meet Dr. Kurt Edeker, Airrosti’s February Provider of the Month. He loves his job and isn’t one to turn down an adventure!
1) Where is your practice?
My current office is at Brodie and Davis Lane. I have been in South Austin for the last 5 years. I love this area of Austin. I was up in Cedar Park for a couple of years before that.
2) Where are you originally from?
I am originally from Fairfield, Iowa but have been a bit nomadic over time. I have lived in Louisiana; Phoenix, Arizona; LA, California; and New Castle, England before moving to Austin.
3) How long have you been with Airrosti?
I have been with Airrosti for about 7 years. I was in private traditional Chiropractic for about 15 years before that.
4) Describe your favorite thing about your job.
The results and reliability of the Airrosti protocol. It is cool to see someone bounce back from an injury to get a new PR in a workout, but it is equally as cool to hear a parent or grandparent super excited because they can get on the ground to play or can throw a football with the kids again.
5) Describe your ultimate vacation?
Traveling anywhere new. Hopefully, somewhere with a good beach.
6) What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
Toss up. The Last Samurai or Young Frankenstein.
7) What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Black squid ink spaghetti.
8) If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
Put together an AWESOME workshop/ gym.
9) If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
Adventure. “Would you like to go on an Adventure?” It just works.
10) What’s your favorite sport?
I’m not sure if I have a favorite sport. I like most sports. My family and I “play” at a lot of different sports, but we don’t take anything too seriously. We just have fun.
11) If you could have any super power, which would you choose and why?
Probably super strength. There is just a lot you could do with that.
12) Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
My family. All of them. Wife, kids, siblings, my mom…