Our Provider of the Month, Dr. Taylor Levick, has been with Airrosti for a little over 4 years now. He takes his coffee, as well as his profession, pretty seriously. Stop by his office in Conroe, TX, and pay him a visit!
1) Where is your practice?
Conroe, Texas. About an hour north of downtown Houston.
2) Where are you originally from?
I spent a large part of my childhood in Tampa, Florida but was born in New Orleans.
3) How long have you been with Airrosti?
A little over 4 years.
4) Describe your favorite thing about your job.
While it’s always rewarding to get anyone feeling better, it’s very gratifying when someone has exhausted all their conventional options and had years and years of frustration and we are able to help them get their life back again.
5) Describe your ultimate vacation?
Put my wife and I hiking in the European countryside together with some good coffee in the morning and some delicious food and wine at night. Preferably no cell phone signal either. That’s my idea of the perfect vacation.
6) What’s your favorite all-time favorite movie?
Oh boy, I’ve got a few. But I could probably quote every word from Step Brothers or from Forest Gump. Both great movies in their own ways.
7) What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Did you know they have oysters up in the Rocky Mountains? And they didn’t come on the half shell…
8) If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
Pay off my wife and I’s student loans. And then maybe buy a cup of coffee with the remaining money LOL. No, in all seriousness I would probably at least put some of that towards taking an extended version of the vacation I described above.
9) If you were given a yacht what would you name it and why?
Nauti by Nature. Gotta pay a little homage to one of the best hip-hop groups of the early 90s.
10) What’s your favorite sport?
Nothing beats the pageantry and excitement of college football. Especially in SEC country where I attended my undergrad.
11) If you could have any super power, which would you choose and why?
Mind control. And not even in the sense of being able to control others’ minds. Thought can be both our biggest gift as well as our biggest curse. I would love to have complete control of my own mind at all times.
12) Finally, name one thing you couldn’t live without.
My wife (you know I had to put that!). But secondly would be coffee. We roast our own at home so you know we take our coffee pretty seriously.